Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:03:11 +0100 (CET)
From:      Vincent BRAY <bray_vince@yahoo.fr>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Scan TCP/IP traffic for viruses

Dear all,

I am currently looking for an application that can check the TCP/IP traffic on my freeBSD server and detect viruses on download file or peer to peer traffic (ie: bittorent, emule).

I would like to know if this type of application are present in the freebsd ported application.

I found the application avast + dazuko. But these application are not present into your section "ported application". Could you give me your advice.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vincent

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail