Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 1996 13:29:05 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.DIALix.COM>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freefall.freebsd.org>, freebsd-bugs@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/1509

John Fieber wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, Wolfram Schneider wrote:
>
> > Synopsis: handbook typo (hw.sgml, scsi.sgml)
> >
> > Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->jfieber
> > Responsible-Changed-By: wosch
> > Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Sep 26 16:51:35 PDT 1996
> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > Mr. handbook
>
> Damn.  Now I suppose I'll have to learn how this gnats stuff
> works....

It's not too hard.  On freefall, you use "edit-pr 1509", and you can edit
the
State: fields etc.  if you've been given a PR that shouldn't be yours or
somebody else has been given one that you're dealing with, edit the
Responsible: header.  You can even set it back to "freebsd-bugs".

So far as I recall, the valid choises for State: are: open, closed,
analyzed (note the American spelling), and suspended.

> 8-P
>
> -john

> == http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ================

Cheers,