Date:      Thu, 03 May 2001 15:00:28 -0000
From:      "Greg Smith" <gregsmith59@hotmail.com>
To:        ggm@apnic.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DELL Latitude 400 and pccard?

George,

I think the following message may have gotten lost in the ether, so I will
try to recreate:

Some questions:

1)  Did you try the same setup under Windows to verify that it is OK?  If
so, and it worked, you ought to print out the report from Device Manager and
send it in.

2)  Did you try IRQ5?  It looks like you have a PCI sound card which has
been put on IRQ10.  That is lucky, because it looks like IRQ5 is free.

3)  Did you try disabling USB in the BIOS, if possible?  It seems to be the
only thing on IRQ 11.

HTH,

Greg