Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 14:15:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      wietse@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        wietse@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)
Subject:   Re: Thanks!

[Thinkpad 600 + FreeBSD 3.4 + PAO3 + SCSI_DETACH + APM_NO_CLOCK_ADJUST]

> > There is still one problem: after zzz or closing the lid, the
> > machine wakes up a few seconds after it suspends, even when it was
> > turned on from battery power.

Jesper Skriver:
> I had the exact same problem on my Thinkpad 600E - got it fixed by
> booting windows and using the APM utility supplied there, I don't think
> I did anything - apart from rewriting the configuration.
>
> Quite strange - but it might solve your problem too.

I booted windoze, waded through some displays, and clicked APPLY.

The machine still wakes up 2-3 seconds after suspending, turns on
the disk, and installs the removable devices, even when it was
turned on from battery power.

With FreeBSD 2.2.8 the machine does not resume until I open the lid.

Other suggestions?

	Wietse