Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:16:25 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@storm.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: documentation link

--jy6Sn24JjFx/iggw

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 09:44:26PM -0400, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
>     Hello. I'm on the page
>=20
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/index.html
>=20
>     and I'm looking for a copy of the docs in postscript format. The link=
> other formats is broken, and I can't seem to find postscript docs on the =
ftp
> site.=20

The hoster for FreeBSD primary site is not currently working properly,
so we've had to put some temporary hardware in place.

Of course, this had to happen at the same time as 4.3 was released.

This temporary hardware doesn't have the various documentation packages
on it, which is why the pub/FreeBSD/doc/ directory doesn't exist at the
moment.  When the old server is back on line (I don't have an ETA for
this I'm afraid).

I've put a copy of all the English docs in Postscript at=20

    http://people.freebsd.org/~nik/doc.ps/

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--jy6Sn24JjFx/iggw

--jy6Sn24JjFx/iggw--