Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:03:36 -0700
From:      thorntongale@genealogyhosting.com
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thank you for subscribing

   Greetings:
   Thank you for subscribing to our e-mail list.  The focus of our e-mail
   list is the general subject of creating genealogy or family history
   websites.  We will send you some interesting information on this
   subject about once a month.  You can unsubscribe anytime.

   We also have written articles of interest to creating genealogy or
   family history articles at
   [1]http://www.genealogyhosting.com/articles.htm
   The easiest way to get started on a genealogy or family history
   website is to register a domain name at [2]www.genealogyhosting.com.
   There are several articles focused on this, in particular the article
   "Stake Your Claim with a Domain Name" on
   [3]http://www.genealogyhosting.com/articles.htm.  We are running some
   great deals on domain names now so check it out.
   Again, thank you for joining our list.
   Thornton Gale
   [4]www.genealogyhosting.com