Date:      Sun, 09 Aug 2015 16:46:33 -0600
From:      reg@dwf.com
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can't boot FreeBSD.

I have done what appears to be a clean install of FreeBSD 10.1,
but on the 'reboot' the intel boot falls thru to the ethernet
boot, as if there isn't any info in the boot block.

I have tried this install on two different disks on this machine
with the same results (changing the BIOS to get to the 2nd disk).

There was once a copy of PCBSD running on this machine, so its
got to be possible to get FreeBSD up, but I just seem to be
waisting time trying to get it up.

Any thoughts?
I would really like to get FreeBSD up on this box.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@dwf.com