Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:48:13 -0700
From:      Wei Yao <fieldcoil@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone installed FreeBSD on Raspberry Pi Zero W?

Hi FreeBSD folks,

I recently got a PRi Zero W. It can boot with Raspbian. I'd like to try
FreeBSD on it. However, it halt at U-Boot prompt. And I cannot enter any
command by a USB keyboard. Please see attached photo.

=E2=80=8B
I have tried several different images. All of them have the same issue.

1. official FreeBSD armv6-RPI-B image downloaded from:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/arm/armv6/ISO-IMAGES/12.0

2. RaspBSD armv6-12.0-RPI-B image downlaoded from:
http://download.raspbsd.org/

3. A self built image by using crochet (board configuration: RaspberryPi)
https://github.com/freebsd/crochet

Did anyone install FreeBSD on your RPi 0 W? Any suggestions are welcome!
Thnaks!

  Wei Yao                     __o
                            _`\<,_
fieldcoil(AT)gmail.com     (*)/ (*)