Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:05:03 -0700
From:      "rewted" <rewted@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   silo overflow related to IRQ

I use freebsd 3.2 - RELEASE, and whenever i try to connect to the Net i'm
getting silo overflows.  I think i know where the problem is, the IRQ.  My
modem is on /dev/cuaa2 or COM3, and in fbsd 3.2, you have to edit the kernel
config to enable that port, i edited, but in the manual it said that you
also need to change the IRQ because the default IRQ # is not right.  Can
someone help me with determining the IRQ #?

--r00t3d