Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 2002 05:22:02 -0400
From:      "Jason Bigue" <jason@streamcheck.com>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>, <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
Subject:   RE: Resin vs Orion

> I finally found Resin, after stumbling across the
> site in a web search.

We've been using Resin in production for a few years; it's very solid and
extremely fast.

We initially evaluated a large number of servlet engines (Resin, JRun,
Orion, etc.) on Linux and Resin was the clear winner in our tests (Orion was
darn close, though).  We've sinced moved on to FreeBSD, but the testing was
done on Linux.

Our experiences with Resin have been great.

Jason Bigue
jason@candescent.ca