Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:09:35 -0800
From:      "Chris Smith" <chris@amgroupadmin.com>
To:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   XF86Setup not in X 3.3.6 port, where can I find?

I built a machine without installing X and I am having second thoughts
about that now.

I built XFree86 3.3.6 from ports and all went well.  The problem I am
having is that there does not appear to be the GUI XF86Setup program
included with the X port.   Where can I get a hold of this little
proggie?  I can't ever seem to make xf86config work for me the way the
GUI one does.  I tried using xf86config but I get the error "no screens
available" when I try to fire up X.

Thanks...