Date:      Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:40:30 -0500
From:      "Bill Armand" <barmand@cyberramp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xserver

Sirs

I have a Compaq Presario 1622 laptop.  In it is a NeoMagic MagicGraph 128XD model NM2160 graphics card and a 12.1" high HPA color display.

Do you have an X windows package that will run with this hardware?  I need unix on this computer and besides spending $500 for an accelerated Xserver package I can't seem to find any support for my computer.

Bill Armand
barmand@cyberramp.net