Date:      Thu, 24 Nov 2016 04:40:01 +0200
From:      products@computerdistributors.co.za
To:        database@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wearable Imaging - Recording Sunglasses - SALE 20 % DISCOUNT Valid Till FRIDAY 25 NOVEMBER - R999 (WAS R1250)

WEARABLE IMAGING =96 ONLY R999

Recording Sunglasses =

Sleek and elegant design high quality UV sunglasses with a built-in spy ca=
mera recorder.
Record live video with audio just by wearing your glasses.
Never miss another moment.
Store all you video on a SD Card and transfer to you PC with ease.
Discrete recording =96 no one will know you are recording anything.
User-friendly operation buttons for easy control.

SPECS =

Video Format: AVI
Video Resolution: 720 x 480
Picture Format: JPEG
Picture Resolution: 2560 x 1920
Built-in Memory: 4GB
Frame Rate: 30fps
Supporting System: Windows 2000 / ME / XP/ 7 / VISTA
USB jack: for data transfer and charging
Battery: Built-in high capacity lithium battery
Color: Black
Net Weight: 69g / 2.43 oz
Dimension (L x W): 170 x 160 mm / 6.69 x 6.30 inch
USB Cable Length: 59cm / 23.23 inch

Contents:

1 x 4GB DVR Eyewear
1 x USB Cable
1 x English Manual
1 x Protective Box
1 x Cleaning Cloth

Email us today for more information or to purchase or call us on 021 903 0=
501

Please call us if you do not get a response to your email within 2hrs, as =
sometimes the emails do not reach us.

Brand new sealed in box
Delivery to your door via courier or collection can be arranged.

Why am I receiving this message?
1. =A0You subscribed on one of our many related websites
2. =A0A friend has forwarded you this message
3. =A0You have had previous communications with one of our linked websites=
. =A0
Eg. You have requested quotes/bookings/info regarding related products fro=
m us
How do I Unsubscribe?