Date:      13 May 2003 10:13:03 +0200
From:      Anselme <anselme@netcourrier.com>
To:        Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-database <freebsd-database@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: MySQL & jdbc

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 08:26, Tom Samplonius wrote:

>   And "user" isn't the only access table.  There is a table for hosts, and
> as well as databases.  The MySQL permissions system is very complicated.

Yes, but when I run MySQL on the console with this user and this
password, I have no problem. This user has restrected access to a
specific database and only on some tables from this database but it
works fine ... except when I try from the java program, still get this

Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for user:
'anselme@localhost.mydomaine.com' (Using password: YES)

!*$?!!%!

--
Anselme <anselme@netcourrier.com>