Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:21:47 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV
Subject:   LINT PRs

--==_Exmh_-637663382P

I was curious to see if anyone had looked at a PR I'd submitted about
a definition in the LINT configuration (kern/10812).  For kicks, I
looked for open PRs mentioning LINT in their description and came up
with these five:

i386/5779            BOUNCE_BUFFERS option in LINT needs modification.
conf/6096            /sys/i386/conf/LINT: edit(???) sound_config.h
kern/7976            VM86 comment in LINT is incomplete
kern/10642           exports(5) mentions KERBNFS but that's not in LINT
kern/10812           LINT configuration MAXDSIZ/DFLDSIZ misleading

It looks to me like most of these should pretty simple changes to make
(with the possible exception of conf/6096, which I don't completely
understand), and it'd be a quick way for someone to knock out five
open PRs...???...

Thanks,

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-637663382P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNx1ESqjOOi0j7CY9AQHu4QP/RwkGXpO8o550Yt0PPHZIPHahEp8wup0J
ksUWOGldx1StMz5ymkPaD43X3Ieaj0TUbNOa5JRrzoQxidw7hdXHFAf1HekgOnAN
ITDmVWUtpflEfu+UlUvRczd1GM3z562ZgT/VILEVAckjRipchl5xMQBUWGSkgI7M
KGbJ4b+9w8w=
=e0Sb
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-637663382P--