Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 1996 16:42:05 +1000 (EST)
From:      michael butler <imb@asstdc.com.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   3c589b + ep driver

The following patch seems to work for me .. I'd appreciate comments from
others whether it helps or not. Note that I am not in favour of adding more
loops which cannot be guaranteed to terminate so this patch is experimental
only,

	michael

*** if_ep.c~	Mon Sep 23 13:40:33 1996
--- if_ep.c	Wed Sep 25 05:06:32 1996
*** 1288,1293 ****
--- 1288,1294 ----
  	return;
      }
  all_pkt:
+     while (inw(BASE + EP_STATUS) & S_COMMAND_IN_PROGRESS);
      outw(BASE + EP_COMMAND, RX_DISCARD_TOP_PACK);
      /*
       * recompute average packet's length, the factor used is 1/8 to go down