Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 1997 11:13:49 +1100 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiport ethernet (fwd)

Hi all,

On the 9th of December I got the following from Rod Grimes, it was regarding
support for the Znyx 346 4 port 10/100 Mbit cards.

Does anyone have a copy of the driver that Rod talks about? I really need this
code so I can get a router happening. Is this code being back ported to
2.1.6.1 and 2.2?

thanks
Gavin