Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:36:05 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook changed?

The handbook used to list `Additional Contributors' in it's online
form.  Now it doesn't.  At least I could not locate the relevant link
on the online version today.  Now us poor contributors cannot brag to
our friends about our names being listed in freebsd.org :-(

It used to be a good argument that I used to seduce more people to
contribute to the project.  "Look, FreeBSD is nice because they *do*
give credit for every contribution."  Damn, now I can't use this as a
way to convert Linux people to FreeBSD :P

-giorgos