Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:25:28 +0200
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Subject:   Re: fxp0 hangs my AXPpci33

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 10:20:15AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

>  >                 if (bitmap & (1 << unit)) {
>  >                         m1 = PCIM_CMD_PORTEN;
>  >                         m2 = PCIM_CMD_MEMEN;
>  >                 }
>  >         }
>  >
>  > stuff in isp_pci since newbus came in. Somebody should add the same to if_fxp
>  > (or some more general selector solution) and make this an alpha HARDWARE.TXT
>  > entry ("On AXPpci33/Multia, fxp needs to be set for mem_only mapping").
> That's what I was planning to do..

Is it really only on LCA based systems? I mean (as far as I understand the
whole discussion..) it appears to be bridge-chip related. E.g. Miata also
has bridge chips.

I'm more than happy to put an appropriate entry in HARDWARE.TXT iff I myself
understand what to put in there.. :)

--
Wilko Bulte  	 					wilko@freebsd.org