Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:02:10 -0700
From:      Ryan Merrick <sandshrimp@comcast.net>
To:        Eirik Oeverby <ltning@anduin.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gkrellmd failure on -STABLE

Eirik Oeverby wrote:

Hi,

I saw this at work recently while trying to start gkrellmd on a test
server. I double checked #/usr/local/etc/gkrellmd.conf for errors and
found none. I tried the startup script again
#/usr/local/etc/rc.d/gkrellmd.sh start  and got the same error. I tried
from the command line with #gkrellmd  and no error. I guess the error is
in gkrellmd.sh . I will see on Monday what happens on startup.

Cheers,

Ryan Merrick