Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:13:38 +0300
From:      Sergey Lyubka <devnull@uptsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   an addition to developer-handbook

Hi .

I've finished the draft for the chapter,
i've called it "Bootstrapping and kernel initialization"

the source available at
http://oasis.uptsoft.com/~devnull/chapter.sgml

the compiled version of a chapter is at
http://oasis.uptsoft.com/~devnull/dh/boot.html

The comments are very welcome.
Since I'm not a native English speaker,  I would appreciate
very much any help from native English speakers.

I'd like to know what to add/remove/change there so
everybody who reads will get a clear understanding what happened.

regards,
-sergey

--
Sergey Lyubka