Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:25:20 -0500
From:      "Michael W. Holdeman" <PTFD9100@beanstalk.net>
To:        "Mazen S. Alzogbi" <freebsd@mazenalzogbi.com>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD Unix vs. Linux

I have used FreeBSD, and love it. It is on my servers. For me, I have to run
Win98se for just a few legacy apps, that will NOT be ported to linux or unix
unfortunately. If we could get Netraverse to port Win4Lin to BSD I'd be
totally on board. Untill then Gentoo is the distro the with a "portage"
system as near to BSD as any I found.

Mike