Date:      Wed,  4 Sep 2002 13:05:40 -0400
From:      "Anthony Abby" <anthonyabby@mail.aplusdata.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <anthonyabby@aplusdata.com>
Subject:   Request for Information Regarding Tutorial Submission

I've been working on a tutorial for some friends that I've recently interested in FreeBSD, and being new to FreeBSD myself, I wasn't sure what the procedure was for submitting the tutorial to the FreeBSD Project for inclusion in the documentation project.

Specifically the tutorial covers updating FreeBSD from source, including how to build and boot from a new kernal.  It walks a user through how to install CVSup, configure it, and how to manage synchonization. Alternatively it also walks a user through how to download the tar'd ports file as well as the srcs and use those instead of CVSup, which is important for some firewalled individuals.

It's rather large, but being my first tutorial I'm rather proud of it.  Thank you for any information.

Regards,
Anthony