Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 11:43:06 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jeff Lynch <jeff@mercury.jorsm.com>
To:        Joe Mays <jfmays@launchpad.win.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please help make freebsd a supported platform for frontpage UNIX

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Joe Mays wrote:

> platform go to http://www.microsoft.com/mswish".  I've done
> so, and I wonder if it would have any impact if we could get
> everyone on this list to request it.  Probably not, I
> suppose, but it certainly can't hurt.  They already support
> BSDI, so the software actually runs fine under FreeBSD, they
> just won't support it.  I see no reason why BSDI and Linux
> should be supported, and not FreeBSD.

I did too. Not that I support FrontPage extensions at this
time. But someday.......???

Jeffrey A. Lynch, President		      JORSM Internet
email: jeff@jorsm.com		Northwest Indiana's Full-Service Provider
Voice: (219)322-2180		   927 Sheffield Avenue, Dyer, IN 46311
Autoresponse: info@jorsm.com		   http://www.jorsm.com