Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:04:35 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What cvs module contains libnvpair.c?

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 11:53:37AM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
>On a system where I use anoncvs to grab src/ I find,
>
>node10:root:exit:[243] cvs co cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair/
>cvs server: cannot find module `cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair' - =
ignored
>cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Maybe you want src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair/
server% cvs -R -d /usr/ncvs co src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair
cvs checkout: Updating src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair
U src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair/libnvpair.c
U src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair/libnvpair.h
U src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libnvpair/nvpair_alloc_system.c
server%=20

(I'm using a local CVS repo but the result should be the same for anoncvs)

>So, given that I'm using anoncvs to grab src/, how do I get a
>complete src/ ?

"cvs co -P src" should be complete

--=20
Peter Jeremy