Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:26:51 -0600
From:      "John D. DeHart" <jdd@arl.wustl.edu>
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Zubin Dittia <zubin@ccrc.wustl.edu>, Chuck Cranor <chuck@ccrc.wustl.edu>
Subject:   Re: Forwarded mail...

We are using Chuck Cranor's driver on FreeBSD and need
the Native ATM features of it. I've forgotten exactly what HARP supports
but am very interested in finding out if it supports AAL0. We need to
be able to send out individual ATM cells to control some other ATM
devices that we develop.

John

John DeHart                                jdd@arl.wustl.edu
Senior Research Associate                  http://www.arl.wustl.edu/~jdd/

Applied Research Laboratory
Campus Box 1045,  Washington University
One Brookings Drive                        TEL: (314) 935-7329
St. Louis Mo. 63130-4899                   FAX: (314) 935-7302