Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:50:41 -0500
From:      "Ilya" <mail@krel.org>
To:        <mobile@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Dell Latitude CPxj with MultiTech MultiMobile combo

Has anyone had any expirience with Latitude CPxj and especially with
MultiTech MultiMobile combo card? FreeBSD install hangs if the card is left
in the slot, though i was able to install Free with card popped out, BSD
wont boot if card is left inside, or will hang if I put the card in after
the boot.
I also cant get X work properly with ATI Rage Mobility video. If I choose
ATI server it will just hang, with XSVGA server it works, but so far only in
16 bit 640x480, anyone has any expirience with it?
thank you very much for your help.
I am really more concerned about network card, the system is useless if i
dont get network connectivity.