Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:09:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org, David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Subject:   Re: Does linux-c6-flashplugin-11.2r202.406 work under stable/10?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014, David Wolfskill wrote:

> Yesterday, I (mostly -- adapted to pkg) followed the process at the
> bottom of portmaster(8) to rebuild all of the installed ports on my
> laptop under stable/10 @r273626.

r273642 here (amd64).

> This morning, after updating the laptop to stable/10 @r273729 and
> updating installed ports as of r371545, I:
>
> * pkg delete -f linux\*
> * portmaster emulators/linux-c6
> * nspluginwrapper -v -a -i

It's working here.  Do you actually have the Flash plugin port
installed?  The pkg delete step will have deleted the old one, and then
www/linux-c6-flashplugin11 must be manually installed.

After that, I first remove the plugin, then reinstall it:
   nspluginwrapper -a -r
   nspluginwrapper -a -i

-u has failed for me in the past, so I do the remove and install
separately.