Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:04:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tyler <tjr@cagelink.com>
To:        "Giovanni P. Tirloni" <tirloni@bs2.com.br>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [OT] All-in-one server

ICRADIUS uses a web-interface and a MySQL backend.  Running everything on
one server is going to be very tasking on the server, by the time you
spend the money on the hardware your going to need to make it all run
without laggings alot you could probably buy 2 servers of less power and
break the daemons up on seperate servers.