Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2022 09:48:48 -0400
From:      Zeus Odin <zeus.odin@yahoo.com>
To:        "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen@punkt.de>
Cc:        "emulation@freebsd.org" <emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: emulators/linux_base-c7

I have a multi-boot system with Arch Linux, FreeBSD, OS X, and Windoze.
Arch Linux kernel version is up to 5.19.2. Should that affect our decision?

[zeus@olympus ~]$ uname -a
Linux olympus.gods.org 5.19.2-arch1-1 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed, 17 Aug
2022 13:48:51 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[zeus@olympus ~]$ uname -srm
Linux 5.19.2-arch1-1 x86_64

Will look at sysctl compat.linux.osrelease. Could someone give any
direction in rebuilding my base-c7 or perhaps I can create base-c8. Thanks.