Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:42:14 +0200
From:      Dennis Steinkamp <dennis@lightandshadow.tv>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ZFS snapshots and "previous versions"

Thank you for your reply.
Yeah, i know about FreeNAS and it`s great dont get me wrong but its
often a little bit behind the most recent
freebsd versions and i`d like to do this in a more "puristic" approach.

I always thought that FreeNAS doesn`t support snapshots through previous
versions properly.
Did that change in any way with Samba4?