Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:40:04 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        murray@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RFC: FAQ and <indexterm>, first 3 chapters done

I've finally got some of the FAQ wrapped up in <indexterm> - the first
3 chapters to be exact.

Patch is at http://www.submonkey.net/patches/faq.first3.diff for your
review.

Nothing is done with these at the moment; when I'm finished doing the
whole document I'll look at getting them actually used, which I think
is as simple as defining HAS_INDEX in the Makefile, though I'm not
sure at the moment.

Any and all comments will be gratefully received (although I'm going
offline now until tomorrow, so don't expect a speedy response).

Ceri

--
get the cool shoe shine