Date:      Sat, 9 Nov 2013 02:11:23 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Sven Hazejager <sven@hazejager.nl>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AR9160 on HEAD - unstable?

Hi!

Well, I'd start by checking to see what is being transmitted and received.

* is it transmitting beacons?
* is it transmitting anything data-like? eg, is it transmitting
broadcast/multicast frames?
* can it receive frames?

You can use athstats to see what's going on.

wlandebug -i ath(0,1,2..) +rate is a cheap way to see if its
transmitting data frames reliably.

-adrian