Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:42:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   error: configured irq 5 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0

I just upgraded a system running 2.2.6 to -current (from 12/19) and
sio1 is not found -- instead it gives the error msg:

  sio1: configured irq 5 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0

This serial port was found properly by 2.2.6. Any pointers or
suggestions as to where to look (besides sio.c which I'm already
trying to figure out)?
No hardware has been changed on the machine during the upgrade to
-current.

In the meantime, I'll keep trying to figure it out.

Thanks
Viren
--
Viren Shah                    | "No amount of source-level verification
Research Associate, RST Inc.  |  or scrutiny will protect you from using