Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 11:48:51 -0400
From:      ads@ris.ca (Amandeep Singh)
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   mail archive colours

Dear Sir/Madam,

	For the last few weeks, I have been using the FreeBSD
mailing list archives for research on FreeBSD. I think this is
an excellent tool for information since it allows a user to
diagnose a wide variety of problems.

	Since this is one of the primary sources of information about
FreeBSD, many users including me, spend a lot of time reading articles.
So, I request you to change the background colour of the mailing archive
to grey so it is less strenous on the users' eyes.  The web browser
cannot use a preffered background colour if the web page is requesting
a specific colour.  However if a user preffers to view the archive with
a white background, they can tell the browser to do so.  (If the web page
does not request a specific colour, grey(default) or another chosen
colour is set for the background.)

	Your assistance in this manner is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Amandeep Singh.