Date:      Mon, 27 May 1996 13:43:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        ache@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@freefall.freebsd.org>, freebsd-bugs@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bin/715

On Mon, 27 May 1996, aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage wrote:

> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > last person mucking around in the code...
> >

> Marc, please, take note that it is too much code in the system that I step in,
> but I am not responsible for all of them :-) Better way is finding responsible
> person in particular area than the person who do the last commit.
>
> BTW, I'll look at the stuff you assign to me anyway and maybe
> do something.
> Tell me about reverse procedure, i.e. reassign back to nothing
> (I need it if found something not in my area).

	probably the fastest/easiest all around is to just fire me off
a quick email (not sure what you link/lag is like)...if you want, its
just 'edit-pr <pr#>' and change the "Responsibility" field to be
freebsd-bugs (or someone more appropriate if not you *grin*)

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org