Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:34:26 +0200
From:      Rainer Hurling <rhurlin@gwdg.de>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>

Hi Steve,

Am 06.06.21 um 01:13 schrieb Steve Kargl:
> On Sun, Jun 06, 2021 at 01:00:40AM +0200, Michael Gmelin wrote:
>>

>>> On 6. Jun 2021, at 00:53, Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> It seems someone has tried to migrate the mailing list archives
>>> from mailman to some new fangle code.  This has broken the archives
>>> for at least freebsd-numerics@, freebsd-office@, freebsd-net@
>>>
>>> As a comparison, simply go to

>>> and follow the links to freebsd-numerics and freebsd-toolchain.
>>>
>>> Can this be fixed?
>>>

>> New archives are here:
>> https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/

> I see the lines
>
>   Mailing list archives

>   It is also possible to browse the mailing lists via the Mailman Web
>   interface.
>
> Both instances of the word "browse" are hyperlinks.  If I click of the
> second "browse" link, then I end up at

> which presents a list of archives, you'll see freebsd-numerics
> is a hyperlink (as well as many others).  If I click on freebsd-numerics,
> this takes me to

> which displays
>
>   Subscription for freebsd-numerics
>
>      Browse the archives: 	here
>      (and 6 hyperlinks for subscribing and unsubscribing).
>
> If I click on "here", I get

When I click on "here" I also get a "404 Not Found" at first, but only
for about 5 seconds. This is followed by a redirect to the archive list.
Maybe try it again?

If that doesn't work for you: I have saved some threads with Bruce Evans
locally. I could provide them, hoping that there is something useful?

Regards,
Rainer