Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 2020 21:10:10 -0300
From:      "Danilo G. Baio" <dbaio@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Faraz Vahedi <kfv@irbug.org>
Cc:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Self-Introduction: Faraz Vahedi - Farsi/Persian

--vwzeontplpqhnhwy

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 03:29:37PM +0000, Faraz Vahedi via freebsd-translat=
ors wrote:
> Name: Faraz Vahedi
> Location: Teheran, Iran
> Login: kfv@irbug.org
> Language: Farsi/Persian
> Profession or student status: System Architect and Political Science stud=
ent
> About: Aspiring FreeBSD src developer and founder/organiser at IRBUG
> Website: kfv.io
> Note: We have just begun Farsi/Persian translation of Handbooks at
> IRBUG and when finished, we will surely go for other documents and the
> website itself. I would like to announce and see if we can use Weblate
> and also seek guidance if there is anything we should know before
> submitting a diff.

Welcome.

I've added your username to the fa_Persian team on our Weblate.

if you are translating through a PO file, you could submit it to the
Weblate directly.
https://wiki.freebsd.org/DocTranslationOnWeblate#Translating_offline

And if you want, you can use it to your ongoing translations, we already
have a Jenkins building all translations daily, it's very helpful.

We still need to fix some issues about RTL and LTR, but we already have
this POC which Javad Kouhi translated.
https://dbaio.bs2cloud.com.br/doc/fa04/fa_IR.UTF-8/articles/ipsec-must/arti=
cle.html

--=20