Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:49:43 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com (Brian Handy)
Cc:        toor@dyson.iquest.net, tlambert@primenet.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-RELEASE?

> > [John Dyson proposes a TerryNIX Meeting]

I don't think he was proposing one of these; I think he wanted an
architectural meeting, and that I could be the honorary peanut
gallery.  8-) 8-).

> >Maybe not worth a trip overseas by itself, but perhaps it might
> >be partial justification.  (Unless we could get Terry to write a
> >document that is intellegible at less than postdoc reading skills
> > level. :-)).
>
> Don't forget to bring your Linear Algebra notes.  From the last major
> missive I saw, a bit of exposure to differential geometry would help as
> well.

Well, a familiarity with hammers *does* help if you want to be a
carpenter.  8-).

> I've figured out Terry's game, this "Research" he talks about --
> he's going to unify Gravity and the BSD Kernel!!  It's gonna be called the
> GUTT, or "Grand Unified Terryfication Theory".

That's what Agent Mulder was claiming the last time he was at my
trailer in the middle of nowhere with the T3's into it...

> Thanks for coming out today.  I've been cooped up sick in the house too
> long.  :-)

We couldn't tell.  ;^).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org