Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:19:28 -0400
From:      Rahim Anderson <rahim@qx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade

On a whim I used portupgrade today, just to see how it worked and everything
(this is on a box used mostly for testing) and got the following errors...

dhcp-849-11# portupgrade -a
cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/devel/ruby-fnmatch
cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/devel/ruby-optparse
** The port directory for 'devel/ruby-optparse' does not exist.
** The port directory for 'devel/ruby-fnmatch' does not exist.
** The port directory for 'sysutils/pkg_tarup' does not exist.
--->  Skipping 'sysutils/portupgrade' (portupgrade-20020429) because
'sysutils/pkg_tarup' (pkg_tarup-1.2_3) failed

Is this somethig that will resolve itself, or did I do something to cause
this?  all ports were updated before running portupgrade, and again
afterwards to see if there had been any further changes.