Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:25:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        Jose Carlos da Silva <jcds@brasmail.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with SendMail relay setup

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Jose Carlos da Silva wrote:

> Dear listers,

<big snip>

> If I enable FEATURE(access_db) and add this domain name to the
> "/etc/mail/access.db" file using "makemap", SendMail continues to
> reject mail from this domain.

	If I'm understanding this correctly the access_db feature is what
you want.  Can you provide a sample of what your's looks like?  What I've
been using ( my situation isn't exactly the same as your though ) is
something like the following :

customerdomain.com		RELAY

I wonder if you are using an OK if that would cause it to fail with a
relaying denied.  Hummm.

* Joseph M. Scott
* jmscott@ainet.com
* American InfoMetrics