Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:09:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
To:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
Cc:        Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>, Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>, <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: projects that need to be done...

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Mike Silbersack wrote:

> Or, if you're so inclined, start working on adding a feature that you find
> lacking in FreeBSD.  Mentoring someone is a great idea, but it doesn't end
> up working too well in a volunteer project.  Contribution works best when
> it's self motivated.
>
> If you can't think of anything to do, Andrew's suggestion of looking
> through the PR database is a good one.
>
> Mike "Silby" Silbersack

Yeah, I was just hoping someone wouldn;t mind it, since I either work
better with one person's input, having a type of high functioning autism,
I have a difficult time trying to make sense out of 30 different people's
30 different ways of doing something, I was trying to find someone who
wouldn;t mind trying to clone themselves in a sense.

-Trish

--
Trish Lynch					trish@bsdunix.net
FreeBSD						The Power to Serve