Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:57:08 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        mestery@winternet.com (Kyle Mestery), current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc_r/uthread uthread_sig.c

Yeap, just finished testing over here and MT_SOCK_Test is failing :(

Not sure if this is our fault . It appears that a select is failing
due to getting a SIGCHLD . If I change uthread_sig.c to not
set the interrupted bit when we get  SIGCHLD, the MT_SOCK_Test appears
to pass. My take is that something else failed other than the wait4
and there is possibly a bug in the test for not being able to handle
properly an interrupted select call.

	Cheers,
	Amancio