Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 1998 05:50:01 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Donations.

> No, rudeness is always due to a lack of self control.

My rudeness is entirely deliberate and well under my control, I assure
you. :)

> You're entitled to your opinion about me -- express it publicly if you
> like.  But those expressions are more revealing about you than me.

Ah yes, I remember this rebuttal from 3rd grade, though we expressed
it somewhat more succinctly then: "I know you are, but what am I?" :-)

I might also remind you that you started and have continued to
instigate this discussion in the face of continued opposition.  If
that isn't more "revealing" than anything else here, I don't know what
is.

						Jordan