Date:      Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:56:46 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iBook G3/800 Airport wireless support?

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:36:11 +0100
Odd-Jarle Kristoffersen <gamuso@gmail.com> wrote:

> I received a tip to post my question to this mailing list, so here we go.
>
> I have an iBook G3/800 dual-USB which I have installed FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE onto. However I am unable to find the wireless network card.
> This is a basic Airport card connected to the original pccard / PCMCIA slot, not the Extreme edition. The card works well with Mac OS X 10.4.

Have you tried FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE? Is it better at detecting the card?

> pciconf -lv does not show any network devices except for the built-in ethernet port (UniNorth/Pangea GMAC (Sun GEM).

Odd. Usually PCCard controllers are connected to PCI.
Do you have complete output from pciconf -lv somewhere?
And dmesg output for that matter?
Is your PCCard controller(s) detected at all?

HTH
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>