Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:49:19 -0800
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        nbm@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   pkg version discrepency

I used /stand/sysinstall to install phpMyAdmin a couple weeks ago, it's
version 2.3.0-rc4.
I viewed the list of ports on the freebsd web site and see phpMyAdmin is
listed at version
2.3.2. So I re-ran sysinstall and see phpMyAdmin is still listed at
2.3.0-rc4. The
phpMyAdmin current version is 2.4.0-rc1 at their homepage. I don't have
ports installed,
When I click on the download link on freebsd.org for version 2.3.2 I get
an error pop-up
that says - 550 No such directory.
What to do to upgrade?

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (Then why do I have 8? Somebody help me!)