Date:      Tue,  4 Feb 97 13:01:12 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard"  <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, Ollivier Robert  <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Subject:   Re: Z-Mail & FreeBSD

> According to Sean J. Schluntz:
> > Is there anyone out there in the FreeBSD world using Z-Mail?  If you are
> > which version for which platform are you using?
>
> A guy from NCD told that he was trying to make them release a FreeBSD
> version (I offered to test it) but since they've been bought by Netmanage,
> I've not heard something. The fact that Netmanage is more Winlose-based
> than anything has probably something to do with that :-(

I went ahead and called NetManage and went through a bunch of hoops (No one
know who I should talk to.)  Finally I got to someone that at least knew what
I was talking about and took my name, number and eMail address and promised a
response within a week.

Now to see if I actually get a response.

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 02/04/97 13:01:12