Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:03:03 -0500
From:      "Patrick Bowen" <pbowen@fastmail.fm>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB OTG on Pine64-lts

I have CURRENT r358902 running on the Pine64-lts. I'm using mwm for the window manager on X and everything seems to be working fine, with the exception of the upper USB port on the board, which is apparently USB-OTG. Is there any way to reconfigure that port so it will recognize things like wireless dongles for mouse/keyboard or WiFi? I'm using a 4-port hub on the bottom one to run stuff right now.

Thanks,
Patrick