Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:39:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        andrew@ugh.net.au, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Holding mail overnight

I usually put them in as primary MX and us as secondary - never got any
'could not be delivered' messages.

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL