Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:02:31 -0800
From:      "Joel M. Baldwin" <qumqats@outel.org>
To:        Arvind Srivaths <asrivaths@lecs.cs.ucla.edu>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: size of /usr/src

My current /usr/src is 524M.  That include 83M of kernel
object files in /usr/src/sys/i386/compile from a couple
of different kernel builds.  /usr/obj which holds the
object files from a buildworld is 460M.  If you're going
to do a full cvs repository then /home/ncvs on my system
is 1391M.

--On Tuesday, January 15, 2002 11:38 PM -0800 Arvind Srivaths